Rainbow Eyelet Thank You Card Materials List:
Pansy Borders (StampersBest BSL058) – Vintage Eyelet Border
White Cardstock – 4.25x6.25”
Yellow Card Base – 4.5x6.5”
Archival Ink – Crimson; Monarch; Chrome Yellow; Emerald Green; Manganese Blue; Jet Black – Ranger Industries
Stamp Cleaner – Ranger Industries
Sentiment Stamp – Heidi Swapp
1. Begin by stamping the yellow eyelet strip approximately 1.5” from the bottom. I start with the center color to ensure proper spacing for each of the remaining eyelet strips. Stamp off any excess ink on scrap paper and clean the stamp before moving onto the next color.
2. Stamp the orange and green eyelet on each side of the yellow eyelet; cleaning the stamp between uses.
(Insert Photo – SB – Rainbow Eyelet Thank You Card 02)
3. Finally stamp the red and blue strips of eyelet rounding out the rainbow effect.
4. Stamp the sentiment above the vintage rainbow eyelet with the black ink.
5. Mount this panel to the yellow card base.