Holly Best Friends
By Roni Johnson
Finished Size: 5x7
Stampers Best: Christmas Holly Borders SC02003,
Snowman Best Friend SSJ126
Archival Ink, Ink Blending Tool – Ranger Industries
Sakura White Gel Pen
1. Stamp the snowman on kraft colored cardstock using black Archival Ink.
2. Color the image using markers and white gel pen.
3. Use a die to cut out the snowman and a mat.
5. Use a marker to color in the holly berries and add tri-dots among the holly using a white gel pen.
6. Cut a tag from the kraft cardstock and stamp the sentiment. Use one end of the holly border stamp and stamp a holly sprig in each corner of the tag.
7. Mat the background paper on red and green cardstock; attach the snowman image and sentiment tag.4. Create the background by repeatedly stamping the holly border on a sheet of kraft cardstock using green Archival Ink.