Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Mother's Day Card using a Digi Image



I created the card above for my mom this Mother's Day using one of our new StampersBest Digi images, 'Mother Frame'.  What mother's day card is complete without flowers?  I printed out the digi image on white cardstock and cut it out as a rectangle.  Instead of coloring in the flower frame, I colored the area around the flowers so they would stand out more.  I used 2 copics to color in the background, Blush R20 and Peach Puff, YR01.
I took a white cardstock and embossed with a Cuttlebug folder in my Big Shot Machine. I added black grosgrain ribbon, black and white polka dot ribbon, magenta bling (bling on a roll from Michaels) and flowers attached with a brown brad.  Dark magenta cardstock is the A2 base.  Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there!





No comments:

Post a Comment