StampersBest.com Rubber Stamps:
Hourglass SS04277; Steampunk Flying Machine SS04291; Steampunk Lady Captain SS04290; Gears & Pulleys SS04274; Gears Background SS04230; Compass SS04268
Archival Ink, Ink Blending Tool, Distress Ink, Distress Marker, Stickles Glitter Glue – Ranger Industries
Sakura White Gel & Metallic Gel Pens
Die Cuts With A View Cardstock (blue-grey)
Cardstock (assorted shades of brown)
Double Stick Foam Tape
Gears – 7Gypsies
Gear, Arrow, Washer – IdeaologyMini Brads – unknown
Aside from the blue-grey background, each element of this card was stamped on a different shade of brown cardstock. All elements have been matted with cocoa cardstock.
1. Cut a piece of brown cardstock 3.5x6.25”. Use the Gears Background stamp paired with Pumice Stone Distress Ink and stamp the entire panel. Ink the edges with Walnut Distress Ink; mat with cocoa cardstock and set aside.
2. Cut a blue-grey piece of cardstock 4.75x6.75”. Use the Gear & Pulley stamp and the Pumice Stone Distress Ink and stamp along the outside edges. Ink with Walnut Distress Ink; mat with cocoa cardstock and set aside.
3. Stamp the Steampunk Time Machine, Compass and Hourglass with various shades of brown ink on a variety of brown cardstock pieces. Cut the Time Machine into a rectangle; trim the compass very close and matt both with cocoa cardstock.
4. Fussy cut the hourglass image; add a bit of color to the “glass”; mount on another shade of brown cardstock and mat with cocoa cardstock.
5. Stamp the Steampunk Lady Captain with black archival ink on yet another shade of brown cardstock.
6. Use the gel pens to color her wing and gears; color the remaining areas with Distress Inks and add Stickle Glitter Glue highlights where desired. After the glue has dried, trim and set aside.
7. Begin assembling the card by mounting the brown gear stamped strip to the grey-blue card panel.
8. Mount the Steampunk Time Machine image to the card. Add a bit of the hardware embellishments at this time.
10. Now mount the hourglass and compass images over the Steampunk time machine . Finish adding the rest of the hardware embellishments.
We invite you to post a link to YOUR StampersBest steampunk project on our Facebook Wall. Earn StampersBest Rewards $$$ and use them to shop for rubber stamps, cling cushion & ClingStamp Storage Cards!